1. How do I lodge a report regarding damage?

You can make a complaint through the MyUPSI Portal. Please refer to the user procedure/manual.

2. How do I make reservations for halls, spaces and equipment?

You can make reservations through the MyUPSI Portal. Please refer to the Venue,Equipment and Decorations for Events/University Events Preparation Services Application Guideline.

3. How do I apply for the hanging of banners/buntings?

You can apply by filing out an application form for the hanging of banners/buntings. The form can be downloaded form the DDAM website (http://jpphb.upsi.edu.my) or visit us at the following location:

Office of Administration, Finance and Assets
Level 6, E-Learning Building.