We are commited to provide efficient, professional, ethical and friendly services to our clients as follows:
- Ensure counter services for any inquiries will be entertained within five (5) minutes.
- Taking immediate action on complaints of damage received from the clients during the following period as follows: Ensure the monitoring of facilities, equipment and services in the lecture rooms/halls under the control of the DDAM is done regularly once a month.
- Emergancy complaints : 24 hours
- Common complaints : Three (3) working days (preliminary examination)
- Ensure the monitoring of facilities, equipment and services in the lecture rooms/halls under the control of the DDAM is done regularly once a month.
- Ensuring the approval for the issued within three (3) days of receipt of the completed applications.
- Providing a fully complete Contract Document within four (4) months from the date of the Letter of Acceptance or a copy of the Purchase Order is issued.
- Ensure that documents are reviewed and evaluated within nine (9) working days and the approval of payment is made within seven (7) working days upon complete of claims before being sent to the Treasury Department.